2012年4月15日星期日

Close Li:Street in Peking buys iphone, it is iron piece to fall off to open a to see

China son makes a phone call for me to say:Where are the elder brotherses ?Come out to accompany me to drink a point, my TM is seen as silly force.I say:Ah, the elder brothers so the person of Jing also be seen as the time that is silly to force, how?Hua Zi says:Don't lift, come out to drink a point, my etc. you.I was so dragged out by China son, originally China son bought an iPhone cellular phone, be cheated, he met a tall person yesterday, that Gao Ren Shuo:You fall off to open, inside if not that iron slice I give you 800.That cellular phone is what China son spends 400 dollars to buy down the avenue, fall off to open a to see an inside unexpectedly Music Snapback is iron slice, things like slip,etc.China son that angry, that person now if at nearby, China son can tear to pieces him.China son's passing by with the affair that I speak is such and speak for the sake of the convenience, I used first person:I go five some matter of being loose to there dos that day and do finished come out is about to beat a car subway station, a young man comes over to take a cellular phone to say in hand:The elder brothers, don't ?I a see this isn't an iPhone, careful a see still 32 GBs of, I know they that is that the cellular phone for stealing is affirmative unworthy how much , I says:How much the elder brothers? The young man says:1,000.I say:1,000 you are also not bashful to say, 300 sell or not?The young man says:Elder brother also too that what, we are many dangerous in the outside, 800 want don't .I say:You all of this are the business with no cost, can sell and then sold.The young man has a little to upsetly want to walk, I didn't also take to manage him, original don't intend and buy, I just turned round and walked, the young man catches up right away, and last 400 dollarses clinch a deal.Was anyway agreeable to ascend, can buy and then bought, anyway I past which break a cellular phone what is not capable either, even become last nets difficulty, at the right moment buy down the last QQ, last cellular phone Teng Xun net what of, also pretty convenient.Young man and then displayed iPhone function for me, made a telephone call to try, finally I Music Adjustable or give° money him.He says:Do you want to go where?I say:You take care of me which he says:You say you with me where, I let your attention order a safety so much.I say:I do the subway No.1 line.

没有评论:

发表评论