2012年5月3日星期四

Develop and discover a happy mindset

And the kid's conversation, not always want to choose positive son eight through of topic, sometimes, living win some see boring of affair, hold good, is also help a kid to solve a perplexity, development breadth of view of time .When I remembered her up the junior high school, once spoke with me, old daddy, can you say for my form master and change a seat for me?I say why, she says I that sits at the same table especially lousy.I say lousy arrive what extent, she says I that sits at the same table and usually have a class not take a pencil to use mine, after using up also not return.I say whether you see this circumstance very angry, she says me how can䰍It is angry.I say that you see, you sit at the same table to have a class to take Discount Ray Ban Sunglasses you a pen, the Hui was originally of the classmate very normal behavior, but you are angry, didn't still see him still live a new life spirit, you this section lesson only got angry, study efficiency Gao?She says this student to still usually call names, it am a pig to usually scold me.I say that you meet this circumstance, how do?She says I get angry, he with what scold me?I want to seek to lend to scold him, but I can not open to scold him.A kid at and classmate of in the association, usually be inevitably subjected to other people's some injury, should learn to protect oneself as well as learn to treat other people ill-mannered behavior, carry on active but skillful of backstroke.So I say, you aren't a way either so, should learn appropriate backstroke from now on.She says me how counter-attack, you said.I say on the newspaper, I see a story for calling names:On the bus, have a the individual try very hard to into front crowded, chase front that person crowded have a little angry, return overdo came to say his 1:The year of the pig all passed by, your arch what?Result the back push toward front of the person came to a stop and said:Hasn't the year of the dog arrived, what do you call?I say to call names not to take a dirty word like this and have level especially, also especially art.From now on you that sit at the same table, if scold you again, you can say:The pigs are much good, so Han Tai can Ju, total the ratio run a black bear from the zoo and bite to scream madly indiscriminately and call names much better indiscriminately!You send present in return him like this a , he will feel your bottom spirit from your response and felt a kind of sacred and inviolable vehemence, he hereafter doesn't dare to easily scold you.My kid a listen to happy:Go, old daddy this recruits like!That I didn't adjust, I waited he to scold me of time, I send present in return him.After leading more than a months as a result, she Discount VERSACE Sunglasses goes home to speak with me:The old daddy feels to lose very much, I wait he to scold me and waited for a month he doesn't scold me as well, I prepare of recruit son useless up.I smiled to smile and said:Kid, you pass this matter to feel, this is the problem of your mindset.In fact your sit at the same table, isn't not friendly to you, the somebody else is friendly to you, you see you so innocent, so lovely, don't humiliate other people again, somebody else who can not pass with you?

没有评论:

发表评论