2012年10月4日星期四

Dummy

The author of the dummy: The name of quick spring dummy, in fact I really don't know, even he lives where, I am also ill-defined.Just know that he is a dummy.Pay attention to him for the first time is come from house renting agreement.Once I was going to buy thing in a grocery store of street, caught sight of one to stick a piece of paper, the top the gist wrote:The one who have intention to house renting contacts XXX, telephone XXX, however want to stay a building live for dummy, want to look after the meals of dummy at the same time ……be imaginable, until now, that public appearance building hasn't leased out.The mother of dummy has already been a hair white, the pillar wears a root walking stick, she doesn't usually take a stroll and sit on the doorway every day, the double eyes brightly visit outside the Xi Xi Rang Rang of the street and noisy uncommon, before I there son just learned to walk,nhl jerseys for cheap a get to street up, total at she that before walk around, he loved dearly child and always smiled Kua not to stop.Afterwards gradual Be getting more familiar with dummy noodles, he should have 50 many year old, win wait statures, thin thin of, very"talkative", only on meeting with an acquaintance, peep out to smile, "ah ah" ground call, also beat to begin language, didn't know what, that carriage is pretty interesting.The public appearance building of his house up to now don't also lease out, his pouring is to start going to work, first in front of a supermarket on street stand to be worth, meet favour, part"ah ah" ground call, simultaneously point to row feet to let to want into people of supermarket to exhaust good car, he has whistle, but hardly sees he blow whistle and sometimes just sat down and then again stand up to help a customer to line up good vehicle, is very earnest appearance, afterwards the lock of box in depositing of doorway in the supermarket is getting worse, he then and many a task, be the thing that conveniently shines on to look after a guest to put to put on.Once I wanted into supermarkets buy thing, at his pointed out under, I the thing in the handle knob put in the place that he specified and waited afterwards I bought good thing come out, he saw me, again ah ah ground call, then still beat begin power, pointed at the place that I deposited thing in times before, see I take like, then smiled smile, again station to one side.I really thank his enthusiasm for remind, also once, I bought good thing without extra trouble put put at rear seat up, pushed a car come out, he walked to my side in the body, ah ah call, and then pointed at me behind of the thing, I was handing handle bars, he then stretch hand a while put the thing help of rear seat to a car the basket of the front son inside.A period of time after, I discover that doorway in the supermarket is missing his figure, afterwards of the doorway managing person can be different from dummy so keep shuttling, the facial expression on the noodles isn't and deeply stiff, let people cut and polish,nike nfl jerseys as for the customers how exhaust vehicle, is also see if don't see of.Once went an a little bit farer supermarket, by chance in that doorway in the supermarket explored his figure, interest is familiar noodles cause, he smiled dynasty I"ah ah" call, the favour beat receive, I also toward he smiled smile, afterwards from the supermarket come out, he is in dozen in the doorway began power, seem say a little bit farer good, be still closer good meaning, I not answer, he beat begin power say, a little bit farer good.Good good.Looking at the appearance that he sticks out a thumb, I seemed to feel a silk feeling at ease.

没有评论:

发表评论