2012年10月2日星期二

On the bus

Bus last author: Guojh today sky still the Xi Xi Li Li underground has disgusting rain.Once had breakfast, I because is going to do some matter in the town, then go to highway up to wait a bus.I am waiting and eating to bring of dessert.(my this person is greedy, specially love to eat between meals)Led around and touch half for hour, finally see a bus come over, my favour accepted an umbrella dynasty driver to strongly wield to begin arm.The car"Shua" ground one is unbiased at me front of stop, door just on opening, I the no time for waiting ground went up.The last person of car is more,new nfl jerseys there is already no seat.I have to stand in the car of lead a way, by hand the prison prison grasps the above of horizontal pole, let oneself's body hold the balance.At this time, suddenly feel that the individual touched to touch me.I a surprised, quickly once turned round to see actually, is an uncle that sits on my behind.He probably 60 successful in career, the hair of flower white, always hang a kindly smile on the lean face, deeply wear in eyes sincere of vision.The dress trousers on the body are very old, but clean benefit Suo.See the appearance that I puzzle, the uncle points at the empress Dou of my pants to say with smile:"Virgin puts to begin machine here."I loosenned tone, also thought what matter, is this matter."The uncle , yes, is a cellular phone, I have been putting so.How?"I way.The words that hear me, he immediately stares big eyes conjectured me up and down some kind of, say:"I say this virgin ah, the cellular phone can not put so, easily be stolen.Even if be not stolen, be you sit down or milling about of time the cellular phone also be easily dropped."See me still don't believe, he says again:"Virgin, my this person was similar to you before, is also consumedly ground, the thing literally put and hardly noticed a detail.Until one day, I am again like usually one handle knob machine to put at the behind of go out to handle affairs in trousers Dou.When I want to make a phone call but discover that the cellular phone is missing, as for what the time throw all not to know.See today, throw a cellular phone matter not and calculate greatly, but in several hundreds of numbers saving also toghter threw along with the cellular phone, matter son can your book.Other people's beating in a telephone could not connect to us, we want to contact an individual but can not contact because of temporarily canning not recalling telephone number.I am a contractor of workplace, the person who needs to be contacted every day needs a processed matter to have a lot, there are many tough matters still being waiting I solving.You can imagine because that throwing of cellular phone lose, the matter being delayed has how much.You don't know that that period of time I be drive urgently bad.Not only is a cellular phone, other things are also similar.All need to be carefully to maintain like.Virgin, you probably will think that I am a busybodies.I am to see your age and my virgin generally old, so unbearable want to remind you, don't want to see the same affair takes place on you."I listen this following of uncle to teach quietly.I meet by chance with him, the vegetable doesn't acquaint with, he but ability thus cordially to me, teach me, that human life is really kind to really move me, let my flow and ebb of emotion.The in the mind feels very ashamed for my negligence the gist at the same time.I from after the trousers in Dou take out a cellular phone to combine Zuan tightly in the center of palm.I say:"How can, uncle.I have already appreciated you very much.I will be ready to take advice to accept you to my teach."I suddenly catch sight of my hand's inside to still carry a bag of biscuit, hence take out 2 pieces to pass toward the uncle:"Uncle please eat."Once the uncle see, favour not the Die ground put a hand:"I don't eat, I don't eat.Virgin, you are very kind!Thank!"I hope uncle, didn't know what good, feels surge forward a burst of warm in the heart, much good uncle.At this time, flank moreover an uncle shone his tall voice and said:"Virgin, his this person was too actually and truly.You don't know that several days ago our 2 people was to together sit a bus.On the car, he sees a yellow plastics bag that puts one to have a product on empty seat,Dior sunglasses for women curiously open a to see.This looking at solid frighten he a greatly jump.Ha, the what a guy inside originally lies very thick a firm Reminbi.His hurriedly asking driver is a whose, the driver still didn't know this matter at that time.The driver opens to come over a to see and also gets a fright.Hence the driver immediately makes a phone call to the police department and asked a police department to look for owner......""You say this matter why.I feel everybody's meeting this circumstances will do so, should also do so."Do not wait he to finish saying, the first uncle Zuan Zuan his sleeves, put blame on a way.Momentary, the passenger in the car include driver at inside owner all together Shua Shua ground dynasty his hurl come to respect and admire of vision.The car is still continuing to open forward, present matchless and peaceful atmosphere inside the car, even the outside dislikes of rain also became not to dislike, even felt some amiability.

没有评论:

发表评论