2012年6月11日星期一

The choice in the adverse circumstances

Contents: The choice in the adverse circumstances at my university graduating the fifth early winter of year, know the shocking news that the father dies of illness, I am fast to namely rush through to return to old house, which think mother also because of several year Lao disease but a disease don't rise.The cuisine finishes father's funeral affairs and accompanies and accompany a mother small stay for three days, at rush through back to save city of a day ago, I called on the form master teacher whom I read a junior high school in high school in the town.Hope teacher's kindly side to permit, remember a leaving of father, the mother's slight illness, add of the wife in the city be again unemployeed, 2-year-old son's inborn is stupid, I can not help wet eye whirling, get off the heart a chamber hard water to the teacher.I to the living hatred Dui, feel sick of, vacant, is going to a pain the desire don't living,womens sunglasses sees teacher Wen Zheng's big eyes and tightly pull my hand, the lips are tiny to tremble a ground of Na of Na way:Don't cry, kid, don't cry, cook a meal to go with me, cook a meal go to together more than 10 year agos are similar, he is still to rise cooking stove alone, meal also still very simple.He pluses water in a pot first and put and go into five use salt pickle once steep of living duck's egg, again place the coal stove to it up, the coal fire is very prosperous, water in pot soon got away.After 10 minutes, he takes out and cooks of duck's egg, put the boiled water that the person burns Fei to the washed sweet potato again, half an hour after, the sweet potato also cooked.Teacher Wen gets they to one by one and washes a pot clearly and weighs to add clear water and over a fire boil, then divides ground to stir into cornstarch, the cook cooks into Huang Cheng Cheng's corn paste paste.Is very quick, teacher Wen and I put steaming hot meal 1 table well, among them in addition to three discs of home towns small vegetables, stimulate me appetite of still need to belong to just- cooked duck's egg, sweet potato and glue of the corn paste stuck.Do you know why I want to invite you with this several kind foods?Teacher Wen takes off the nearsighted mirror of hanging the full water vapor, the Mi eye gently says to me.Is rare in city, let me taste fresh?Teacher Wen shakes head to smile to pass me a duck's egg, I strip from to observe a color, and then picked up a piece of sweet potato to make me taste, and it isn't fragrant to point that corn paste paste to ask me again later on joss-stick.According to teacher's request, I slip away the pretty solid duck's egg to the circle and shell and give so much in the center of palm of hand and tasted to taste Mian soft sweet sweet potato, and then smelt the savory corn paste stick, don't live and nod, Kua the food of the great home town really tasty Yi person just so?See me vacant, he is full to contain to softheartedly say:You should work hard to see, taste and smell, would the article is some what, isn't a Yao, to three kinds of foods, the very hot boiled water is their common adverse circumstances, face adverse circumstances, but their performances aren't greatly greatly same originally hard solid of the sweet potato after getting into the boiled water became weak to become soft gradually and lost the man's natural character of oneself;Always drive 1 F the thin outer shell package but body present the duck's egg of liquid, can as soon as the baptism of boiled water, the whole internal organs unexpectedly becomes tough and resilient hard solid;Make more people marvel of is after cornstarch stirs into boiled water,VERSACE Sunglasses transparent and achromatic water was anti- to pour be changed by them abrupt however, the teacher's words arouse my shaking of heart mightiness!From that time on, I often the mastication tasty boon teacher teach and thus and continuously activate me vital of vitality, because his church I face adverse circumstances how make a choice with it weak accept defeat, rather stubborn aggro, spare no effort to change it, do to control living strong!


Article source see more:Chemistry chafing dish popular mountain Zhai the muttony all of the street sell

Bureau public health in Peking two weekly papers tell 51 A to flow a case

没有评论:

发表评论