2012年7月15日星期日

Divide the fourth one of love

The fourth one who divides love the spring city in August still the summer heat is pressing, from the car in come out me to head for office in quick time, because today see a reader good meet, should also arrive this time.The door that pushes away utility room , indeed as expected, indeed as expected see a female kid sitting over there.See I come in, she flurried uprising:Teacher, how are you, I am that snow that beat to mental state to consult hot line last night is thin. I smile to invite her to sit down.Hesitate for a long time, she opened mouth.I consider for a long time just decide to seek you, know to expose his/her own heart world to need much courage to a completely unfamiliar person Tan.I always the happiness don't get up and distress to go to a pole and sometimes really thought a to die it.The all these all because fell in love with for me a married man.The calling him is that the married man isn't in fact accurate, because he has already had two wives and two daughters, is also say his marriage not only is only married, but also still keeps committing bigamy.I have never wanted and loved a person like this, I ain't the girl who isn't dissolute and do hold with dignity.Before knowing him, I with allow much more traditional, the female kid of duty is similar, have fine romantic imagination to the own love,discount oakley sunglasses marriage.I once had deep-rooted first love, to the person loved by oneself, I paid all genuine feelings, the other party as well is that the love is thick to me.But the parents determinedly oppose our romances and face layer after layer resistance and pressure, the other party stepped back, from my nearby went away forever.Because the romance that floats to fall, I am a few depressed, usually deeply inebriate not to come to, indulge oneself intentionally.Under this kind of circumstances, the luck livinged to walk up me.That day, my a person sits in the corner of bar to wildly drink, he sits on my opposite and slightly takes away cup from me.He says that it has been several days since he notices me, a female kid thus and madly drinks, must be meet what sad affair, he would like to listen to me telling.Several day to didn't°yet a person thus talk to me, looking at to show unintentionally in the his eyes of feel pity on of feeling, I am like a kid's sort to weep aloud.Under the incitement of alcohol, I lean on his before the chest and at a stretch poured out all sorrows.Being telling of oddness these in normal times in deplore greatly on thinking of affair, I unexpectedly didn't feel painful.Being a probably alcoholic function was probably luck to living warm chest to comfort me.That luck livingsed to accompany me to drink much wine and kept till the last me what don't know as well.Discover that oneself lies in the oneself living room while waking up.Is luck to living to understand the address of my house from my unclear words, fee exert complicated sent back me a house.This with one action moved to make me to living manies to the vegetable Mei lifetime luck for several cents to trust and appreciate.Drive in a kind of mental state for canning not remember clearly under, I threw in his to embrace.He is very good to me, the everywhere looks after me, the all thingses all consider very thoughtful, I think that this expresses that he also loves me.However one day he tells me, he can not give° all love my a person, because he still has two wives and two daughters, he wants to rush about between two families.I am been surprised to be getting more foolish by this fact, I ain't only a third party, in this complicated feeling net, I should be a fourth one , with moreover two give birth to a wife with the luck identity from reside of the woman divide men's love together!My beginning pitiful myself.Probably proceed from sorry and ashamed, the luck livingsed to become better to I.I unexpectedly have no courageous leave him.The even come to in the half dream half had the most intimate contact with him.When he knows that I am a first time, the facial expression on his face is very complex.For a long time, he says to me:I will forever to you okay.Listen to this full words with the deep feeling, my in the mind was full of happy.However the love is selfish, I less and less can tolerate an another woman to divide love with me.My fantasizing own genuine feeling even is sacrifice to exchange a luck and living to me all over the love of the heart, but, when I put forward to let luck to living the claim of divorce, he positively shakes head.He says that he loves his wife and daughter, they together he comes over here from the difficult years together, he can't abandon them.That how should I do?I only have 22 years old, make me have no like this forever didn't the cent ground be a fourth one ?Make me stay by the side an incomplete emotion forever to comfort a with cuts and bruises all over heart?Luck livings to say that he doesn't demand my love, if I really want to leave him, he will never resent me as well.He is so good to me, if I really leave him, is it heartless without the righteousness to calculate?In the antinomy and imitate Huang in, passed by for more than a yearses, I always have never managed threads.The luck livings to love deeply to my double, but also never treats coldly his wife, sometimes I also advise myself, why can not be like those two women are similar, stay by the side luck to living to own of love, comfort and ease, contented ground to live.But I really can not do it the calmly ground to such a love that doesn't belong to my a person, I can not stand.Think carefully to think, even if really marry luck to living again how?I really happy?I am true ability the solid solid idea finish walking together with him this whole life?I also can not remember clearly Chu by myself.I am too tired, how should the later road walk?Teacher, you say how do, then can I be not sad? Face at present girl who is trapped by feeling, I talked my own viewpoint.Snow is thin, since you trust me thus and tell me own affliction, so I also mutually tell to your open heart, I think you to luck living to have no real love.Snow is thin to don't understand that the ground looking at me, I ground to a stop for a while and immediately after said:Don't say first you is at 1 kind how of under the mood hurl into luck living of embrace, can say that that looks for after just being brokenhearted a kind of mental state the impulse of repair.Under the circumstance that extremely lose and standing alone, opposite sex of few the consolation then can easily move your heart, but that will never be the love.Here I just for you living with luck to walk to arrive together after of the mental state carry on analysis.The first just as you says, the love is selfish, have to absolutely line up his sex.If you sincerely love luck to living, be know that he has already become a house, and a still not only wife, you certainly would not tolerate this kind of situation to keep on continuing.Want Yao, you leave in anger, the Yao forces a luck to living to leave his wife.But you didn't do so, but freed to this kind of many Cape romances to continue up to now.You probably will say:I am also painful.In fact your pain and sufferings not because the luck livings to have no whole body the heart love you, and because the for yourself has never truely once loved a person, this person certainly also not is luck living, because your heart in of he hasn't concretely got to someone body up, so you would be perplexed and hopeless and painful.The second, you definitely expressed you explains towards marrying a luck to living canning happy worry in uncertainty, this you don't have confidence and luck to living truely and walk to arrive together, can also say that you don't wish ownly hand over to him from cradle to the grave.This further confirmed that my theory breaks:You have no feelings to him, of so don't wish to accept him to have a wife the reality like this just proceeds from a kind of mental state that supports self-respect, there is also a kind of mental state that is again unwilling to suffer a defeat.I think, even if the luck livings to have no familyThe Xi Bo ⒎ chamber Tong Ru  the  Gua play to cure the ㄒ areca Wei Xiao Xun Bei the Suo kill to invite drought Mo Liang the plum climb quality this climbs Zheng Hui  so Tao  Xie invite Hai ⒙ the Qiu kill to invite sea to pack Zhui Mu to tame  Shan that Chi Hai D Cui?Is 2 years old, everything restarts to return for not and late.You ask me if leave a luck to living is to isn't heartless to have no righteousness, in fact treat luck to give birth to a person like this to basically need not to talk what friendship.If he is really one to have feeling to have the righteousness contain virtuous person, he how over love again, just already occupy two chemisettes at the same time, and then imprudently establish relationship with you, greatly talk what love you?His behavior not only is a social social ethics don't allow of, also will be subjected to sanctions of the law.To the person like this, do you still believe the love that he says?He to how are you, for attaining the purpose that he satisfies personal desires, anything but real is how are you.If you therefore think he loves you, think to leave him thus be betray him, is heartless to have no righteousness, that you nothing is better than at the east Mr. Guo, sympathize with wolf finally drive the wolf is the deceit.Saying with you is so many,snapback hats wholesale how should do your in the mind should understand.The leaving him will be painful is normal, after all and together lived so long, but if don't leave him, larger of, continuing pain and sufferings still behind, which benefit which fraud, not Bian from clear.So, not be hesitating again, decide on the spot to leave this oneself not love, the other party also not love your person, give up this be divided fragmented and disorganized love, look for a truely belong to own of, integrity of love, believe that your life will become happy and fine.Send snow thin walk to the down stairs, she is blunt I the emollient location nod:Teacher, I got courage here from you, I the emollient quantity win an end of hesitant, thoroughly end this kind of life that acts as the fourth one , end to divide a thick soup in bowl from the other people of emotion molestation.I smile blunt she puts a hand and wish her all the way walk like.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comThe 1000 people anti-nuclear parade breaks out in puckery valley street in Tokyo, Japan

The commerce department calls that the our country studies to living still in the day 9 people to lose contact

没有评论:

发表评论