2012年7月11日星期三

Regret to meet you

Regret that meeting you is quiet is a gentle and soft and serene words little girl, long of very beautiful, statures Gao Tiao , but inside have a kind of overbearing pride.Took part in a new work, changed new surrounding, everythings all became fresh, was also a new beginning, could become friends with a new friend here.In the mind beautiful Zi Zi of, inchoate don't adapt to, I will feel tired, but have a place to live, also very good, most at least need not sought a house to live in the outside, so live to together ascend me to have four people on the whole, the next door also has four girls, after getting off work like this, can't feel a personal solitary, everyone had a meal together and had been already said that smiling isn't very noisy, can with together taking a walk of bedroom street, the time Be free the dozen plays cards and watches a television, not as well happy.The day like this leads probably and has a pair for three months!Comes to a new employee for a day, make purple Joe's girl is also very beautiful, up and down conjecture this girl, there is a kind of the United States of untamed nature, however isn't the type that I make friend, so didn't hand over too deeply as well, just occasionally say,cheap aviator sunglasses always saw in the Bao telephone, purple Joe hears her words and lets me am very surprised, a little bit not cultured, occasionally mix up with gutter language, isn't a good girl, let people very bad impression, can't, the same under the eaves every day all is meet of of, luckily isn't a bedroom. Purple Joe's birthday of that day of, she invites everyone to have a meal and goes out to have fun, because all went also not brush-off, I also follow go to, once eat after meal, they arrive at a place of similar Di hall, I always don't come to this kind of place, feel here very disorderly, don't want to go, want to return to, but refuse stubborn to let to return to, purple Joe says;I lead a birthday today, don't so dampen the fun not very good, everyone at you afraid what, don't not do one the honor!See push to take off not drop to have to with everyone together go in, inside be really bright person's eyeball, the light flicker sees the face of not pure opposite person, music very movement, very intense emotion, on the stage someone is singing, under the set someone at roar, let you immediately the ear contain the felling to grow buzzing in the ears, we sought a place to sit down and ordered much wine and fruits and looking at the performance of on the stage, at this time come over severals flow in flow spirit of boy, is purple Joe's friend, looking at and then let person feel very uncomfortable, purple Joe and they drink wine do a dance, very is madness, seem here you will can not control feelings ground along with music, along with atmosphere also follow move, cautious in the beginning gradual of decrease, I also follow dance music jump about, now that come, that kicks back and enjoys oneself!Jump to jump, seem someone clap his/her own shoulder, it is purple Joe's friend to turn head a to see, invite dancing, I didn't realize, the in the mind was to dislike very much, because hear that he is purple Joe's boyfriend, how still invite another girl's dancing, so everyone played for about a hours, will return to, purple Joe says;I return to together with you in the evening, if they don't make me walk, you different idea, we feel suspicious very much, the doubt of full face, however also have no to care too much. We walked down the street a short while, purple Joe says:You return to first, my a short while returns to, because know purple Joe what kind of girl, also has no and realize too much, our a group of people return to, but in the evening purple Joe didn't come back, the next morning just come back of, mutually understand without saying everyone also didn't say what, because is all dult, but very strange, hereafter of purple Joe's telephone in several days loudly usually ring out her also not answer, seem to be in the dodge, the telephone beats a colleague that, also not answer, don't know is who give number they, dead silent a short while, my telephone rang, is an unfamiliar number, feed, how are you, I seek purple Joe, I feel suspicious very much how can anyone know of telephone, don't know is who told my number him, I am very angry, comply with the surrounding a telephone to purple Joe, chatted a short while not panic but spread.Purple Joe says:If someone seeks me, say my resignation other parts of country, afterwards we just know, her so-called friend is on helping small bludger, worry her, in the evening don't come back is a boyfriend to have never let back, so purple Joe is hiding them, but they unexpectedly find out the place of work and made the not small dispute influences to the company not very good, therefore purple Joe is dismissed, originally think the affair of leaving of purple Joe will tell and paragraph, can who know, but is beginning just------Watch television in the bedroom over the weekend, boring, the Mao son of remote control almost let I press drop, -well boring the telephone ring out, incognizant of number, feed, you good how are you, is quiet?BE, you which I BE**Lei I seem incognizant you!, We once saw of, is purple Joe's friend, I suddenly think of, the led a birthday to once see of, how, occupy?, Nothing important matter, are it good to see recently you?--------Having a little is puzzling, why make a phone call to me, didn't think too many.Is really good today, invite go shopping with colleague, person's bearer goes toward and seems to be all very busy, two of us' crary shopping some kind of, time go toward back to walk, hear someone call I, turn head to see, have a little familiar looking, but can not recall where once see, quiet, what a coincidence!Am I a Lei, don't remember?, Is him, exchanged greeting a short while, we returned to, how feel that does he seem to be interesting to me, after usually receive his telephone, in brief speak a few lines Liao, time is long will also chat a short while with Lei, he will also say and fancied me, make track for I, until catch up with me a hand, I say that you aren't the type that I like, be unsuited to is proper, but Lei be not give up, like this break and continuously and continuously contact, occasionally go out and have meal, slowly also have understand to the Lei, felling also not is a very bad boy, also very good to me, good at concern considerate person, I also present new look with the contact to the viewpoint of Lei, so the Lei made track for me for a year, I promised to do her girl friend, the Lei is happy of heel kid, hand in hand go shopping, buy clothes, happy small lovers, returning to me wills cook a meal for Lei and does laundry for him, every day I place happy atmosphere inside, the Lei occasionally also had and don't care at that time when the temper isn't good, but time's long temper of Lei less and less good, but am still very good to me, so don't realize. Until get to the Internet in the home one day, the Lei is in the sleeping, I with net of Lei is online at the same time, a girl delivered a news to come over, I was curious and then opened to see, stem what?Have never seen I be online, also at enmity with I talk, my heart clenched under, frightened will take place what matter, heart palpitates of severe, I talked tone back with the Lei she how, what matter, girl says that I decide to give you up, hereafter also not again contact, your in the mind presses a root have no me.I seemed to hear heart-broken voice, the tears cannot stop flowed down, you is where, I seek you you need not came, don't want to see you again don't so, I seek you, the place going last time to two of us didn't go, hereafter can't contact againThe Lin forgives the N Yi valley Huai Hui  Lei pay to meal the Jie Nai Lyu Liang  Xian Mu to receive egg. ?----Be really unexpectedly!The Lei unexpectedly betrayed me, and the another girl unexpectedly took place to relate to together, I had already grown to want an insane felling and return overdo, the Lei is from the sleeping Ye get up, hysteria of blunt he shout and scold him, Lei one face of vacant, don't know what is the row, see me so, unexpectedly said a you are sick, have never seen I sleeping, I to you of one heart and mind, why want so to me, do you have the feeling to miss me?My heart look like numerous knives in the sting, the good pain really likes a pain, I give°ed the dialogue of net him to see, but he says our nothing important of, is that she likes me, die to tie up to me lousy dozen, I didn't let your affair down, you want to believe I you let how I believe, if which affair like this take place on me, will you believe?The heart really likes a pain, the Lei keeps coaxing me and said to don't do what let my business down, let me believe him, said all of my good words, probably is that I loved him too much!Unexpectedly believed him, forgave him, but my in the mind seemed and then haded shadow, Lei in the later day made a phone call, hair message, get to the Internet, even go out to have a meal, I doubt he is not drive wear I do what matter, let me breathe heavily however annoy. Probably the cat will steal Xing forever, the Lei incredibly carries me still just and that female's contact, I grow crazy ground with he noisy, do battle with him, but indeed useless.I am getting more tired, wait until to deplore greatly of no longer painful of time, probably should leave, I can never accept, I love of the man sleep in another woman's bosom and really needed to release not to belong to my love, but the Lei doesn't put me to walk and says what:You can not leave me, I still love you this words I listen to all feel disgusted now, not be saying again what sweet talk,supreme snapback I is a can't believe, either, hereafter we are being each to walk is each, you also not want to say again what I loved you, are you unfeeling to leave me?My noodles is expressionless to say:This is own choice, can not blame other people, seemed to incense him, I told you, I have never said to break up, forever all not make, you don't also want to leave me, give I thoroughly, otherwise I seek you to your unit not like, how do I know a person like this!BE tormenting me?What mistake did I make?Be getting more heart-broken, feelings also had no, leave of just fear, fear him will influence my work, fear purple Joe's affair to take place on me, can go to elusion.Now that feelings had no, so I choose to leave, I don't want to leave a not good impression for other people, I think bestly leave, write good resignation passed up, so much don't give up, how again, all of roads are what oneselfs walk, can not blame other people, deplore greatly also get oneself bear, I walked, cellular phone also changed, I want thoroughly from your world in disappear.Regret to know you, regret to love you too much, let my whole body covered with wounds, you how unfeeling?


article source:www.yoursunglass.comOriginally the Zhang Wu green lentil eggplant guarantees to cure the sufferer of 100 diseases to shout you to go home to have a meal

Chinese the medicine logistics profession development analytical

没有评论:

发表评论