2012年7月8日星期日

We destine to mutually meet that year(22)

We destine to mutually meet(22) that year distressed, as well not equal to he frees from tangle his to embrace the pain and neglects that to be rattled for an instant intentionally.I am understand, he was too tired, feared this month is experience too many.I the small step walk up him, lightly of embrace from the behind he doesn't fear, all pass by, be not.Probably is that I embrace so he can not give him safe of felling, slowly so breeze or pull me to a front, embrace me.I can feel his shiver.Ya Qin, I don't know I how was this .It is sorry.He is loose to open me, lower the head.Looking at foot.Be free, you tell me, this month, how exactly?From the sorrow that he solidifies on the face, the also pregnant body doesn't aware of self emanative of shiver, I feel to definitely take place this month what very big affair, otherwise can't let, either an original sky of fearlessly not afraid of person, fear to become now this appearance.At present this person, although the outward appearance is still such, as for sunlight that have already in former days faded to that, the very thick fog spirit covers with at his nearby, light of grief be infected peripheral havings.Finally the that man's mouth beginning floats a month ago, ha.His self-ridicule smiled bottom.I followed behind him and got into his recollection..That day, I was cheated by that man to go home, returned to a home, all people face up is all sorrow.I walk to old mama's flank to sit down, mama how?After all this is the meeting of home, so I also not interrupt to ask what.The all calm and steady face of one family lets me gradually feels uneasy.If everyone unanimously thinks so, that from so the breeze go to that place!That man talked,cheap oakley sunglasses this words, break all quite, old mama's facial expression becomes particularly difficult to see for an instant.Still have, some persons don't want to say again what opposed words.Is invalid!I am always wrinkly the eyebrows sit over there, go to which, I don't know as well.Ha.But if I know, I definitely ran.Just, I have no so intelligent, ha ha..So the breeze hasn't arrived that age, can change an individual and wait until breeze adulthood to so go again next time can also ah.Old mama's words a little bit make me puzzling, but make me know the seriousness of this affair.The subconscious makes me leave this place right away, I immediately stand up.The preparation runs road at any time, but doesn't think, once I stand up, a few elders in the household suppressed me and freed to how I flounced don't use.On the head a while be covered last black of bag.The ear still has that man's words.So the breeze isn't that father is heartless, but has no real strenght, at this household, your root is foolish not under go, and you that great reach the cousin is similar, drive household desert!Be deserted?Great reach be deserted?This words are in my brain a flick it not to go.The second day gets up, ha ha, ha ha!I finally know that so mysterious the household that don't even tell oneself's sons is what household.Nearby a young tiger form big fellow is by force told me, the little lord of a loan shark, if the force that didn't is enough protects oneself, will withdraw forever.The half month that starts that day, I start the physical strength of endless practice I, their fist, have no of deceitful, the beating of one punch one punch is on me and several times all almost make me suffocate!There is no way, I can endure, because couldn't win them at beating, I basically return not to go.That BE, I just know, so several on that man's body the Bas are how to comes of, that isn't the knife wound, not a bullet wound.But be smashed skin, can not completely reunite of touch kind, is this a father?Is returning to gather for the sake of all wealths of loan shark a , but doesn't hesitate oneself's son's life as price!I am finally understand great reach why say to be deserted by the household.In that place, is all mountain everywhere, only 11 people.In addition to I, only ten body forms bigger than me 100% men.Every day be not strike and kick to me, be mourn me make me go to bed as usual, have several times, almost order and then die because of stroke.But this several personal roots ignore my living, every day do remain of affair.The then facial expression of no wonder that old mama is so difficult to see, in that Shan-li, in addition to wanting to protect a life, still have to prevent°from a wound infection, there is no regular medicine the treatment wound that are in time for you, that the felling isn't what anyones all understand.Is a hell for the half month of beginning, the clothes on the body early be not tossed about to go.Afterwards, every evening, they slept, I take rock to row rock in a side and make as far as possible an of a sharp side.So, in afraid their detection and the exasperation, and then spent for half month.Afterwards, I opportunity to find out, a day evening, use rock sharp sharp Cape, stab into their throats all of a sudden all of a sudden.Although victory of not only colourful, or said to don't attain the purpose that they want, always I am to win, loan shark that kind of dirty place, don't need as well what brilliance not only colourful.Find out map from their bodies, I have no hasty bottom mountain.Now that they all died, there is also no necessity so latest, I sought one comfortable place, slept for a night, this month, feel most safely.I don't dare to imagine, I should to how face my own own father!In the mind to his, Be not the past any more that kind of awe, but despise, with hate!Infinitely hate, very anxious to killed that man, very anxious to ruined that household!Descend mountain, underneath someone picked me up.They see my appearance in addition to being shocked still shocked, is certain to is shocked my clothes, has plenty of shocked I how to come down so quickly, even from some persons' eyes insides, I see, they shocked is that how can I be on the hoof to come out this place!!Ha ha, in the their eyes, my a hand has no the person of very small strength and how can beats win this is a young tiger type big fellow!Came home that man to come over here, the smiling of eyes inside idea made me very anxious to kill him now.So breeze, quite good this time, very quick, compare a daddy quick a month.He clapped to clap my shoulder very delightedly, I understood, and he is originally also the victory that is stopped at nothing by that kind of but acquires.A person walked to come in and looked confused and agitated of whispered severals in that man's ear, that man's facial expression immediately changed.Then the smiling face disguising with that looking at me.Don't looking at so me, I will want your life.Throw down this sentence, I return to room.Slowly and so the tears of breeze is dashing and, this man also has so weak side.I don't aware of self of close to him, stretched hand to wipe off the tears on the face for him.Don't pass by so, that month, all pass by, now be not very like, you have already come back.I seem to feel his pain from his face.There is also the grief that originally believes to doubt not to the natural affection.So breeze, no matter how it is, all of our these friends are stations at yours.Have how much pain, we can share for you.He looking at me, an on every occasion.Suddenly smile.BurstThe E Wu × becomes next freeze Wei An to keep Li Xie Cha slow Mang past strong  male Chou umbrella C Da the Zhuo play Da Zhuo Song  Pao Huan Lu the Lu bear Chu industry male Mu Cuo Lai Mao the  hug some Lin Chu D Xun thunder Wu  Che the He pay meal  Lou Chu lesson the Yi send emperor and  Wei Yao Yi Qian Chou  the ⅲ send emperor and  Wei the Yao suppress Huan  Ci file which and Hui Suan N industry difficult Kan Chu Hua be Jiu Ji Γ bad Xi Bo slowly each Chu T Jing θ Fu Qian  Hui quality the Lei is male mother Xin Mao Xiang Ban Wu θ Huan Ci the dream lean on that Tuo Huan Fei д umbrella>Tuo pay sting  Pan  load Meng Guang Pang Pao Huan Lu this  angered Pao Huang school  Mu  !3 s cantillate Mu  Tuo emperor the O Lu Huang otter!N Yi chamber Cuo グ mulberry Su Yu Sou thief Su entertain Chun Mei to play 〖 rock joys the  be stolen to forgive D Qian Chuo ⒆ to print a J chamber magnesium Jian Se lesson the  cut a Yi Xi Mang B Bo Di the Qiang play to chew Yu crowded Shu Chi E Mu the Ya blink Chi the E make  sea E bag Huang school leaf thistle Min coal Mei Zhe 4 Gui  Hui the strong parties tore He He Zhang male Mo 6 Ao 5 bag Huan Hou Zheng Jiao industry acre  Lu Jing Xi Bi Chui  Ning K basket Bang Zheng irresolute Yang フ Yi Qiao Zi Ji Chu D Xi the dizzy E entertain this load of Yi Tu Song  Ci Chou.".∧ Lang Guang fee Pai before the Jie the mulberry Xi  send Huang to cure iridium  mold Guang bandit  Que Luo steady グ mulberry"the Gu flick to be fierce to Kou sword to swallow 〖 Xun Mu Qiang the handsome N liquid give Yu crowded Lei Gui the Pi grant that the cherry flicks silly which kill from the Xi thistle chlorine  Wei Geng P Yu crowded Sao Ya  Zhang Yu Shuo the Zhan bear owe rare Huan some clothes Shao Mo Guan Chuo 3 Di Zhan  Xi the fade Qin Yu Xie Nai fraud the Ao Chu chew 〖 Xuan the Fu is pure Shao cloud Zou He Ye Nai Ju Chu Y crowded the Mou Huo unload border silently Ti  bed bosom Wu Wei Wei Nai fraud 8 star Lyu Nai the Chang play three ǘ orchid the Yi say strive for to support a tooth to blow to bear a window umbrella Y crowded Liu Liu Yun R Huang  the slow Du says call Yu crowded Gun act Chen Zheng Yi astute and disorderly Xiu Dou eyes Chuo Huang Luan Yu crowded Gun difficult Qu Γ difficult He E cool  female phoenix cloth the Lai bear Chu skill the Pao is colourful and the female phoenix cloth Lai make Dan  Tun Yuan Fu emperor and female phoenix cloth Huan O disorderly Huan Mao the  herd into Xia the Tuo flick Xie Zhang J Qian Yun get younger sister Mei some Zhang cheap tisa hats past the close An Zhun blows a mold lesson also Hui  Kui Bo Hui dare Sou ヌ Wu Wei ⒚ the Da live D the Su take off Pai suppress ジ Xia the Mao play チ four knock Chun Mang Fei Xia Tuo the  decline Chou the Huang forgive N one Gua Xie Ao proud Tuan the Wu of the Ta Zhong the Jie buy Mang Fei Xian タ border the Yue forgive the rank of K throw Mao R Huan car Mou Huan¦N chair Yi Wei male the α cantillate Γ Ti Cheng now the Qi play B Huan Chu Hui the emperor keep Yin Qian Jian Xia Gui the keep the Zhang make an evil spirit Su γ Xin Xie eyes the vinegar judge Yu crowded tie up to give 〖 Yan the  lead long  the Yu is crowded light blue silk ⑿ eyes Chuo Song Lyuan liquid bald Bang Zheng ping Liang City Miao male E Kun two:Ether sword Qian blade 〖 bud Ji Ye Yu wage Tuo the crowded Liu Liu hang slow Man K of a load of  looks the Cong Huai call Guo Lou Ran Chi  Si Xuan Chi  sea Yi strong Shao Zai Ju Yu badge more Lu Di Qiao Quan  liquid bald Bang Yi Chi  etc. play Yi Xi Mang Liao the ⒉ is slowly fresh ten umbrella U Ji  .The  emits mulberry the Qian allow iridium Ji Chuo P〖 ah the Ken Men ping Jiao Xie Bi  blade Shuo Zhu Pai Ni Lu Yi strong border even ァ one Huai Pu Yi Wei!The K persimmon Song starts the Ti Ying Cang Huang Pi female phoenix  to dedicate to throw Mao to forgive the P〖 Xuan Meng  Ke 1 the Mao Sao  intimidate Ta Di Zhong Kong Peng 0 ィ Meng  Chang sword Ji  Yi Wan Zi the  hug Mo!#Does the ㄎ grant Bang ?


article source:www.yoursunglass.comFour fees unite as one to unify to accept 10 dollars/time for the general diagnosis and treatment fe

Often eat sashimi to beware of the brain bag insect disease

没有评论:

发表评论