2012年7月10日星期二

It's old to keep hand and son Jie of son

Keep hand and son Jie of son old he always calls my baby, he always habitual of put my hand in his pocket, he always cries my lane and coaxs me to smile, until one day I know that I canned not get away from him any further. Jie?Stone today is a thus special day, I sit the piano song of listenning to virtuous Man of virtuous gram of Lai of Richard in a cafe of A city street Cape, that kind of the light sorrow seized one of my mind and body a while, outside of the sky remain the snowflake fall thick and fast, warm yellow of fall to the ground there is one on the curtain wither away of gingko, it dead dead of sticky free to breeze to blow in the top don't wish to float to walk as well, probably it isn't also doing give up, is also persisting, also at weep over??????.A today year ago, is also here I and he toward the that a hundred years gingko tree of window open air to make a wish, his Ye wears my hand to say:Baby, I hope that keeping hand and son Jie of the son with you is old.At that time his look in the eyes thus warm but deep feeling, we all believe that the tree are to have soul, we consign the hope of love and it, be like each very silly youths men and women, lovely and affectionate, but it is after all infinitesimal,oakley sunglasses cheap it can protect our loves and asseveration but can not promise more things.The yarn Lian in dark red, naked of tie up Mian, only have short but ambiguous breath and moan, we all want in the each other body to leave some print to record have already been a certain love of proof, so love each other but frighten into inaction, so sore of close to, match two to a, he says:Baby, you are my a person of, the nobody is more lucky than me any further, I will marry you, whole life one a life time treats how are you.I flow tears happy of nod, putting together of a per I love you.Later day inside in addition to have a class we always stick to together and be like shadow and body have no with partition, slowly we start discussing each other of future, we start imagining marriage, we hope earnestly to all the time don't separate, but we always have never considered respectively homely awe dint, we think love too fine, our eyes inside only have each other but could not see danger, we neglected to live inside too many trap and disasters. Until summer vacation my mother all through the night rushes to the A City brings back me a house, she is so exhausted to so cut up rough of blame me, I know to conceal of again good, always also cheat however hers, at that time I already more than two months didn't come to usual holiday, I know that I have a kid, I kneel to implore her pardon and hope that she can accept him, I tell her, he is to how and sincerely treat me there is also the kid whom I have him well, I have to marry him, my mother cries shout oneslef hoarse, she no longer blames me and also no longer talks to me.Just close me in the room, rested to learn for me, on the first three meals, the meal meal shines on to send, I know that I's doing not in A City return could not see him. I start to be continuously having a nightmare, , dreamed a kid to have no he not want me, then in the dark night again and again wake up, however all these true of like dream world one by one verify, my kid really have no, in the sleeping silently went heaven, didn't°yet in time feel ache of endure long hardship, even don't come of and see one eye him/her fine appearance, while waking up oneself but already lie on the clean sickbed, I start hating my mother, that period of time I start slowly negative depravity, she no longer close me in the house, I start each every night nocturnal of go out, come in and go out different social intercourse place with make reprisals her to my injury, but I always didn't go to A city and seek him, also have no again reply read, probably at that time destine I any further don't match with he stand together, again or heart inside I also at hate why he doesn't come to seek me, although I know that he can not find out me.Half year passed by, my body started also come more bad, go into quickly wintry of time occasionally also spit blood, my mother delivered crazy seek a good hospital for me, but I know that the all theses are all too late, I am really inferior, don't know how to make reprisals to know to hurt himself/herself, the mother is then knowing pain, like the childhood years get sick end I liked her but fell sick, in fact understand of time I have already forgiven, again or I should turn over the Zhang list of opening the history into all of the purpose BE:Baby, where are you ?Baby, you at shut down me to get angry.Baby, I miss you??????Immediately sob incontinence, I think that I am to should go A City, do the coda of a regret for my love.Come to A City of a day ago is that Christmas Eve sent letter to him, then in the station then saw he stand uneasy in the crowd of look about, nearby according to sparse stand a beautiful girl, pulled continuously Du Rang of his hand what, saw me then to he nearby push crowded, his embarrassed of dynasty I smile, my eye bottom sour puckery, is one can wry smile, I know an end at last and in fact need not I do more what, they accompanied me to settle hostler room, then went the coffee shop that often went before together, he nearby of girl often conjecture me, that is a kind of vision of alert, be full of hostility, I just smile, 3 sit, who don't want as well that breaking silent, baby, lovely!His voice still keeps slightly taking magnetism, I looking at him, he but just embarrassedly hope me, I understand what he call isn't me.He flank of the girl have already canned not born temperament, he connect the voice say sorry, when we already unfamiliar arrive situation like this. The apology is why that she is sorry you, without cause throws down your a person, if not that I, can you invigorate, we walk.The voice is sweet and sharp, is so, is me sorry he is me without cause of throw down him, is that she saved him.Execuse me, you leave!I can say to them so, I is already a stranger with you, your look in the eyes has already told me that you fall in love with from the first other people, so I don't want to say again what, those words are in your in the mind any further arouse not rise half cent great waves, but I however is a life soon Yi.The atmosphere of the Christmas seems to be thick in the A City heavy but warmly, from the cafe come out night view already nearly, unexpectedly and imperceptibly already sit so for a long time, snow has been already stopped and walk on the road will send out Zhi ah Zhi ah of voice, I tightly the cotton dress on the body is difficult of ex- go, telling the truth me is to dislike snow,snapbacks hats it is too pure, too fine, it and this dirty world thus inharmonious, nearby of pedestrian contacts not unique, occasionally someone curiously conjectures, the male's female of, become double go into to, clear eye happiness in the person's eyes is so naked and sweet, my stomach again beginning have muscular spasms unclearly, it always at this uneasy of the time be sad for me, I know that the time that I leaves was really and not much, not should again entwine not should again keep a fan.This is I suddenly thought of of a details, noisy of the figure in a solitary gray in the crowd, have no love to only have whole body of exhausted and weak, I hope that everybody can have a for it keep the hand of son with of Jie old person, so boundless life road then can't again solitary.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comJust controled steadily ditch oil to come to mutation duck oil again

Milk article the new country mark be pointed for a night and fall back for 25 years, the health department calls to match state of the nation

没有评论:

发表评论