2012年7月16日星期一

My brokenhearted diary

My brokenhearted diary July 28, 2006, be apart from on July 24 my Gregorian calendar birthday only don't see you for 4 days, but my brain, my in the mind isn't concerning about you, in the evening sleeping will want you first, don't aware of self of raise a corner of mouth asleep.Today's work finished, the beginning returns to long spring from the work ground, was full of expectation in my heart, expected to see you, was in love for three years, gradually strong to your feelings, matchless dependence.In the process of going upstairs already no time for waiting of make a phone call for you, I miss the baby in my heart more!Hear inside your apathetic attitude in telephone I drive I sink happiness for immersing to neglect.See you, very considerate.When you take a chair to attain my flank, the chemisette the sixth sense tells me one preparing of silk bad omen feeling while telling me to think to discuss with me.Just you are a words, I cannot help but my tears, brain inside immediately one blank, I concussion of say that I don't want to listen to you explain process, I am very strong, I can bear everything, I as long as listen to a result.You tell me you from five.In the beginning bore a lot of pressures that the home gives, you were to want put forward break up?The affair isn't so simple as you comprehend.I am getting more understand.Is your wanting married?You silently order.This is a bolt from the blue!Did the day settle?Settled 11?Shake head, August 6.Why?Tell me why?How many days of front not still good?You just shake head, you can the explaining give you the pressure because of the home, because you decide to let me down, you say that you love most of still I, but you decide to choose her, choose that with your 7 years of woman, you decide to choose that, I think can with lend my feelings to you the woman whom she eliminates.You chose your first feelings.My control not own emotion, I beginning hysteria of throw with force, still can not make own heart a little bit more comfortable, that a moment, the fury of my in the mind seems to burn the whole world.Because of you, I feel to is a world, is life abandon me, I can not accept, I scold you and scold you unique feeling, scold your bastard, the beast isn't equal to, I scold you heartless not intentional.I cry throat hoarse, still can not stop the tears is from the eye socket in gush.Last a moment you can also love me, by 4 days, you can also because my birthday buys and likes cake, feeding of one mouthful one mouthful I, let me feel the happy quick dead of I drop,discount oakley sunglasses you suddenly want and take me and go out and play, and we roll a stone.Your kiss to make me faint, let me enchant at you to my happiness.But time didn't°yet more than 96 hours, you how can say to still have 9 days to me, also have 9 days, you will be married, but the bride isn't me, do you teach me the too much to bear?Is the conjugal love ever all bogus?You ever to my was all false very much?How to can be so quick and then have no?What about your asseveration?Did you give up?You no longer decide to love me and no longer decide to bear pressure with me together and pursue together happy?Your true decision makes me painful, decided to give another of happinesses women?In that a moment, was full of to hate in my heart, I am beyond control to ownly curse you, you said to don't relate to with anyone, all is your own wrong, if have retribution should at you one personal body up, I don't want, I curse to let your person, the person whom you care most receives injury and lets you tastes painful taste, you know that painful can not compare with me today pain and sufferings of thousand times of a.Until cry of have no of energy, I lost her headed, I wanted to make reprisals you, I can't make you go to happy matrimony of, I will give you painful, I can't make you lead well, but my a person bears pain and sufferings alone.I want to torment you, if true such as you say of or so love me, so my current words will make you painful.I ask you get married preparation of how, does the photograph shines on?Does the where shine on?Does your bride's full dress chooseses?Does your lounge suit buyses?I think that the affair that ask will make you have a little sad??I see you are painful the facial expression in the face, but I can not get to satisfy at 1:00, I am more painful, I start hating I incredibly still knowing pain you.I sit on the ground together with you, I close to you, I ask you to ask a future bridegroom officer, I just want to torment you, let you until I today heart in of hate, be when I can not hold up quickly you hand me to go to bed, I lie down and have been already cried of have no energy, there is probably no so much love, today can't hate so, probably hate many, meeting more love, I don't know this be I means to say of, is still that I Be getting more silly, I incredibly tell you, I have no courageous do any affair of injury, I bless you, I sincerity of wish you, I wish you happiness is at the beginning the one-way street that I choose, is that I am too self-confident, I think that the in this world can't have a woman again to as I do to treat you, I think want ~only to how are you, can of, but the reality isn't a nursery tale.I start comforting you and be when I see your tears my in the mind seems to also believe you and thinks that you have never had already fool me, but what can let my is the mental state a little bit more pleasurable?Is at the thought of you will be with another woman I really would like to die, as long as no longer feel this deep-rooted pain-suffering.When you finally embrace me in the bosom, I have no energy to respond to you, I am afraid that I ain't willing to let go by myself.If you say prefer to I say to hate you very much, don't say, either such, this makes you feeling sader, don't I know that you also are sad for me?Do you also care my loving, anger, saddness, and happiness??Suddenly see, be I flow the tears to the your mouth of time, I suddenly again start hating you, suddenly of again can not stand of want to torment you, I scold you and beat you, I really don't know how to do, I not dare to imagine have no you, I how will face, face to didn't your aftertime.I see you a root per root smoke, I had to be a , and I thought to ease some I's pain and sufferings.Don't use.Bitterness in mind, probably, will painful lifetime.The good antinomy that I suddenly change, my a short while hates you deeply, a short while and then infinite to you feel pity on, infinite compunction, thinks how are you.I want to make you walk, I can also natural and unrestrainedly tell my own doesn't matter of, but I fear that you really opened the door to walk again, so the world wills stay around your figure, I good pain I feel the heart changes of all empty of, leaves a body to bear pain and sufferings here and bear you everything to me, I cry tired, Be getting more tired, but I didn't stop penny an accusation and sued your cruel criminal acts for me and sued you of heartless have no righteousness.That a moment, is that I am continuously to talk to you, speak you my ever sweet, spoke me to your good, spoke you to my good, you didn't stop to wipe effluent tears for me, you wanted my Xie Xie, but I can not stop, because I know that those was our finally a little times, I want to return the whole memories to you, if can of words.I want to don't come weGet and the matter doing finish doing.I sing for you, my singing has already had no voice to adjust, and my heart is very painful at that time.Sky brightly really quick, time is the cruelest in the world, he never turns head and never stops over, my in the mind is getting colder, I can receive reality, painful of receive everything.Is all bogus, say to love that a moment of mine from you, I had no myself, I abandonned everything, I don't mind back of living in your world always, because I have been fantasizing one day you will once turn round to smile to me, but have never thought, your turn round, is to decide to give me up, forget me.I finally ask you to personally write your matrimony invitation, I am every moment to hope that that is a benefit sword, will pierce my heart, let me forever remember this painful, is what I ain't willing to give up painful.You walked and let go of me to your key.I hear heart-broken voice, I run to the veranda, hasn't been seeing you, I return to a bed up, cry of world all seem is shivering.I how can forget us between one interest of is all affectionate things of the pasts, how can such as you generally unique feeling?Future two days, I don't know how to spend of, I don't eat and don't drink and just shed tears, is getting more tired, will take the tear stain that hasn't done to sleep and waked up, the tears would continuously flow.I don't know what's the matter with me?How cannot stop?Probably I this also comes to repay loan from cradle to the grave, the Yao is my older generation son to owe you, owe her too many, the this present life destines the molestation of bearing pain and sufferings.Such as if otherwise, so destining your this present life will owe me, you cruel of hurt this the person of favourite is in the world, this can't have one more women in the world can be like me thus to you.I feel that I goes back and forth in the intersections, if I have the mistake in 1:00, I very possible everlasting perdition.On Monday, I control don't live myself, I don't know that I am to really want to do so to still keep wanting to make him think that my love to him makes what I changed low me to make a phone call for him and cries very sadly, I begging of low spirit he, I beg you to leave me, I know that I is getting wronger, I can change of, I can become better to you, I can make I become your pride,wholesale new era hats I can be like her similar effort make I outstanding.You arrive at the place that I live in quickest time, you say that I am so sad to make you be getting sader, so my the purpose come to a.But you make me awake and tell me the whole can not change, I know, I really know change not, pleased stuck to all deliver, I just make you know, your selfish let a women, one sees you such as life of woman such of pain and sufferings.I just want that letting you hard to get in the future life is mentally safe, I makes you uneasy and makes you sorry and ashamed, I show you to arrive always proud of I can because love you, let the thus mean direction that oneself changes you beg feelings, even would like to give up life.If is true such as what you say, you really and ever once loved deeply me, you really felt sorry me, that I today do so will definitely let difficult Anne of your in the mind.You still kept walking, I decided to send you at last and all the way, I beat a car heel in your behind, the figure of end will print forever deep place at my heart, at that time I when young under the Lao of the ache probably can never cure of


article source:www.yoursunglass.comSeveral achievements in concord hospital in Peking order a bright anti- moxa hope

Sex disease violates a kid to develop an excrescent kid to get hurt very much

没有评论:

发表评论