2012年7月8日星期日

Road Yao and Hao great story(five)

Road Yao and Hao great second day of June 6, 2006 of story(five) morning wakes up, I feel my own arm becomes numb and raise head and look originally great sleep my bosom again.She tightly hugs me and asks me the love not to love her.I am tiny tiny on smiling, say, I don't love you.She packs a very astonished facial expression and says,do you really like a man not to become?I say is ah, otherwise I why will with be you together?Then, I the dragonfly ordered water sort to slightly kiss for a while on her lips.Her lips, extremely keen get desire drop water.The husband and wife's, the bedside fights bed tail and.My great, she agrees on with me, generation after generation, ignore occurrence what affair,oakley sunglasses outlet all forbid to record overnight enemy.She does really goodly.I embrace her and speak softly, great, the business of movie ticket do you listen to me explaining good?She flounces to open and turns head around and in anger says, I don't listen to, explain to is a dissimulation and cover up and then start weaving a story.I am totally unconcerned ground of to say, that is all right, since you don't believe me, that I still have what say so much?Then I sit to keep a book that the body pickeds up bedside and pretend to turn over very in earnest.Led for more than 10 minutes, her dynasty I throw to a paper regiment and say, smelly pig, the book took to pour.I pour a book back and endure not to smile.She but smile, then again Du rise mouth to say, clearly know the somebody else is angry, didn't know as well two somebody else of good to listenly coaxings.Opportune moment has already been mature, I embrace her and gentle and softly say, I isn't this coaxing you, my wife's adult?Who is your wife's adult?Haven't married you now, start flirting and having love affairs in the outside;Hereafter really be your wife, point uncertain how to also treat me.She lightly goes toward I to outside push.I point at a light and say and swear to the light, I absolutely don't let the business of wife's adult down, if you don't believe,cheap tisa snapbacks and the ocean can give me the testimony.I picked up cellular phone preparation to call ocean, great but pressed down my hand, say, he was that you add a friends at the same time, the nature will help yours, who know you be not in advance conspire good of?Her tone obviously mollified down.I hold her the soft hands say, I can't fool you, even if is to cheat, also a white lie.Is great to flounce my hand, push for a while, me say, your man all is cheating a woman forever, has mercy on our woman still so Chi to love your man.She finishes saying this words by hand the chin that the crest rises me, say, girl, the Ye next life wants to be a man.


article source:www.yoursunglass.comFavor to cure to have the condition the whole sumses to submit an expense account with the Chinese h

12 country's children inoculate A to flow vaccine future trouble to love to sleep a disease

没有评论:

发表评论