2012年7月15日星期日

The love token of promise in the body

The love token of promise in the body encounters Zhu Wei to keep white brush-off thus, I get hurt very much, but my heart is still unwilling.I find out Zhu Wei's personal circumstance to the sisters, the sisters tell me, Zhu Wei is 28 years old, the past was to have a girl friend, the classmate that he reads a military school, but somehow or other broke up afterwards, and later Zhu Wei dided not talk over girl friend again.I a connect upward class chief pass three written applications, request to adjust to probe big brigade to go, only adjust to probe a big brigade, I just can see Zhu Wei every day.But the total brigade leadership hasn't been promising my request.Can not probe a big brigade, it is can hardly for me to have the opportunity to see Zhu Wei.I start writing a letter for Zhu Wei, every half month 1.A few letters of the front are all disappeared, there is no echo.Until send out the fifth letter,oakley sunglasses Zhu Wei came to seek me on one's own initiative, he took me to a shade under a tree at the side of highway conversation.Is also that, he tells me, he the reason for breaking up with the girl friend in past.His girl friend doesn't want him to be to probe a member in the border defense total brigade and say so too dangerous, but the girl friend's father is a soldier class chief, the girl friend passes the father's relation to adjust him to the rear work, he didn't go, so, two people broke up.He says that from that matter he wants to understand, the female kids all hope to have a safe life, while his work risk is too big, if he whom get married, which day he honour, he harmed a somebody else.So he decides and have no from probe the big brigade backs down of time, he doesn't talk personal problem, pleasing me doesn't waste feelings waste youth on him.I say:I take no account of these, I love you.He says:But I want consideration.I want to be responsible for for the person who loves me.Finish saying this words, he walked, the head didn't also return.He more is so, I was more iron the heart want to love him, I feel the person whom he is a very strong responsibility, person like this, any worth female kid pursues.I just as since the going toward writes a letter for him.Led for a year like this, till a day in March, 2002, my war ally Zhang Xiao Hong's birthday, I arrive her dormitory to send a birthday gift, but by chance discover that she is writing a letter for person, I took aim one eye beginning, the in the mind is a burst of to tighten.Believe beginning the first be:Zhu Wei, how are you!See me, Zhang Xiao Hong was a bit flurried, soon folded letter Chuai to enter trousers Dou.I this just discovers, be not only I fell in love with Zhu Wei.That day I painful unbearable, I have no again write a letter for Zhu Wei.On May 4, 2002, I suddenly receive Zhu Wei's a telephone, he says:Wait for a second, can you stand on more attractive position?I haven't understood his meaning in the words, the telephone hanged up.I beat in the past, the cellular phone of the other party has been already unexpectedly closed.I always at cut and polish his words with no a head to have no tail is what mean, after two hours, we suddenly and urgently gather, and are talked to us in person by the total brigade chief, I understand a while, will haven't and together and usually of task.The chief says that we are going to catch two poisonous traders who are trading, but he scathingly warns everyone at the same time, can not really hold tight them, let them to escape.Don't orderany who can not open fire, either, the order being opened fire cans not beat medium those two people, either, to be partial to in beat.We arrive to a car of leaving frontier checkpoint more than ten kilometers to fix a station and ambushed over there, after an hour, two poisonous traders appeared.I in astonishment discover that an among those unexpectedly are Zhu Wei.I understood total brigade chief to repeatedly warn intention that can not shoot them a while.Zhu Wei is doing to act from inside!They just start trading, we outside explored from the fence successful in career, Gao Han:Forbid to move!Zhu Wei takes out pistol, but I discover, he raises a gun some hesitant, have been being looking for what.I don't know he at hesitant what, but I remembered that telephone a while, he makes me stand on more attractive position!I keep starting and peep out a top half, to his Gao Han:Let go of a gun!Zhu Wei soon took aim at me, didn't hesitate, very quick, the gun rang, I feel better arm a hemp, my gun drops to the ground, blood, upper-class from my arm come out.The gun rings of a moment, I understood Zhu Wei, that telephone's purpose a while.I also the true reality on the spot feel and ring along with that gun, I long for day and night of love, finally come.I live into a hospital, the doctor is from my arm in took out a warhead, that was what Zhu Wei sends to me.The chiefs of total brigade are all got to hospital to call on me, they tell me, for making Zhu Wei act from inside success, they reached an order to Zhu Wei's bottom, he opens fire to the war ally and contuse a war ally with obtain poison the trader's full trust.I in the hand, the warhead Zuan that takes I's blood's in the mind is warmth that has never had, I am understand, why does he open fire to me, not isn't to the other people to Zhang Xiao Hong.On the third day,wholesale fitted hats Zhu Wei gets to hospital to see me come, he tells me, because my match, they successfully carried a three in the last yearses everyone hasn't been canning carry of greatly sell illegal drugs a regiment especially.He holds I get hurt of ask me painful not painful, also say, because I get hurt to just make to plan successful, the total brigade intends to give credit for me.I give credit don't care towards recording not, be a border defense soldier and then will bleed and even have sacrifice.I know perfectly well past ask:You why choose to open fire to me, not to the other people?He lightly dauts my wound and says:Because, I the close relatives who can sacrifice me.I smiled and asked:Am I your close relatives?Am I your younger sister?He shook to shake head, double the eye is orthoptic I, say:Be not.You are my lover.That a moment, my tears are dashing and next


article source:www.yoursunglass.comCentral America Han E's whole day originally the pit radiation be subjected to spread to cause world the dismay rush to buy tide

Monger the white sesame dye black lift price to sell a food of the expert pay to recruit to discriminate

没有评论:

发表评论